‘- Roles and ResponsibilitiesLead the Development of Slots and Casual Games in Unity3D using C#
– Driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the Development Activities such as planning, target adherence, risk management, communication, and implementation.
– Project Deliveries: Make sure projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the features and functionality specified by the project’s stakeholders
– Lead a world class team to build cutting edge features / functionalities on mobile and web platforms.
– You will be a technical problem solver for the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
– Handle complex problem situations – resource / time constraints, quality challenges, release issues, etc.
– Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization from requirements gathering all the way to post production
– Work closely with the both internal and external development teams.
– Be a Technical contributor and guide to the team
– Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
– Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
– To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
– Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
– Expert knowledge of Unity3D Pro including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, and iPhone deployment Graphics Development (Particle Systems, Shaders).
– Must have shipped at least one game to the App Store.
– Strong knowledge of C# and the .net framework 2.0 or above.
– Must love to roll-up your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera, angles, optimization, audio integration etc
Salary: ₹ 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
As our Frontend Services, you will be part of the strike team that creates real-time multiplayer games for iOS and...Apply For This Job
As a Game Developer, you will be responsible to deliver quality focused products. Knowledge and ability to visualize how things...Apply For This Job
Roles & RESPONSIBILITY: • Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development *Hands on experience primarily with C++ or other...Apply For This Job
Experience working as a Unity3D Developer • Knowledge of 3D development • Development of Unity based solutions for 3D images...Apply For This Job
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences. A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working...Apply For This Job