At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is looking for experienced Tools Programmers to join its internal tools development team. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all Rockstar Games Projects.
The Tools Programmer role will involve designing, implementing and maintaining the asset pipeline and tools technology across multiple projects and platforms from content creation through to the game engine. Strong communication skills will be paramount in order to interact with a wide group of discipline experts within Rockstar.
WHAT WE DO
– We create and maintain software tools that are used by all game development disciplines to support the creation of all Rockstar Games projects.
– These software tools range from digital content exporters, a data processing asset pipeline to game, CI/CD automation systems and UI editors.
– Work within the Tools team on a wide range of areas in an established codebase, such as our asset pipeline, automated systems or standalone user-interfaces.
– Collaborate with artists, programmers and designers, collating requirements and developing solutions to the technical challenges faced when building hugely complex and ambitious video games.
– Improve workflow and user experience.
– Maintaining and fixing bugs in the toolchain.
– Working within a schedule to deliver features and fixes effectively to deadlines.
– A degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
– Programming skills (e.g. C++ or C#).
– Problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of 3D mathematics (e.g. linear algebra, trigonometry and matrices).
– Ability to work within a team.
– Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
– Experience developing software tools; command-line and user interfaces to process or display data.
– Experience developing User Interfaces with WPF, WinForms, Qt or similar.
– Experience with the 3ds Max SDK and MaxScript, or similar in other DCC packages.
– Passion for creating tools and working closely with your user base.
– Knowledge of Rockstars’ game titles and passion for playing videogames.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a PHP Developer to maintain an enriching social gaming experience for our players across...Apply For This Job
1. Design and develop games on the Unity platform, as per design document and given specifications (character or vehicle control,...Apply For This Job
Experience: – 7-10 years in design and development in Unity – Hands-on experience is a must – Good knowledge in...Apply For This Job
Key areas: Back End Web Application Developer (Python) Experience: 2+ years Responsibilities: Required Skills – – Be able to develop a...Apply For This Job
‘- Applicant should know the complete usage of Asset bundles. He/she should be aware of handing and managing asset bundle...Apply For This Job