1. Design and develop games on the Unity platform, as per design document and given specifications (character or vehicle control, AI, game GUI, scoring, and other game elements.
2. Comprehensive research and development required for developing the game or certain features.
3. Troubleshoot and testing the game and debugging.
4. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
5. Collaborate and harmoniously work with other team members.
6. Minimum 4 years of experience in Unity Games development.
7. B-Tech/M-Tech or a relevant degree in Computer Science or IT.
8. 3D math skills.
9. Knowledge of Unity3D including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, and iPhone/Android deployment.
10. Knowledge of “version controller” like git.
11. Good knowledge of vehicle physics, game physics, and particle systems.
12. Game designing skills are a definite plus!
13. Experience in coordination with UI development team
14. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
15. Should be able to work in a growing company environment that is very dynamic and challenging.
16. Self-starter, quick learner, and problem solver.
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences. A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team...Apply For This Job
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a PHP Developer to maintain an enriching social gaming experience for our players across...Apply For This Job
You Will : – Design, code, and debug software.- Participate in technical research and development to help us innovate our...Apply For This Job
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a Technical Lead to maintain an enriching social gaming experience for our players across...Apply For This Job
In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software. Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics. Experience with mobile game development....Apply For This Job