As our Game Developer – Backend, you will be part of a strike team that creates real-time multiplayer games for iOS/Android using our game development technology stack and take ownership of our core modules.
Core to our culture, you will work in fast-paced teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively. You will be working directly with our senior engineering leaders to build the core back-end server-side tech that drives our games for millions of users.
– Building and releasing games in a live environment with up-to-date features including IAPs (In-App Purchases), social integration, and cross-platform (web and mobile) capabilities
– Write high-level code without any assistance
– Participate in the requirements analysis, design, development, and testing of applications
– Design, Create, Implement, Debug, and Refine gameplay features to optimize scalability and performance
– Scalably design back-end systems and APIs to meet their needs
– Must ship 2 to 3 games in App store
– Work with Front-end and Development Operations teams to influence and enhance game architecture and development
– Work on server-side services and connect millions of users in a competitive environment
– Work with other departments such as art and game design to improve workflow, game features, and artistic output
– Apply design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template designs, cross-browser issues, and client-server concepts
– 2+ years’ experience in software development with emphasis on JAVA/Python side programming
– BE/B. Tech. in Computer Science or an MCA from a reputed university
– Hands-on experience in PHP prefering MySql, Redis, multithreading and Rest API
– Well versed in multi-threaded and socket programming in Java
– Knowledge of the Linux (Ubuntu) operating system is essential
– Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop, and Hive is desirable
– Comfortable with application server tech stack; AWS, Linux (Ubuntu) and DJango
About Probability Gaming
Probability Gaming is a leader in B2B casino gaming solutions for Landbased, Online Real Money, Social and Skill-based games. Conceived in Delhi NCR, India in 2011, and founded by Mr. Vinay Tripathi and Mr. Manish Tripathi.
Our team has worked on international B2B businesses covering the clients from Tokyo to Las Vegas in designing the state-of-the-art slot games.
Probability is not just a gaming business- it is a blend of innovation and cutting-edge technology to build entertainment around the world through high-quality games.
Should have a good knowledge of game development. Must have a working knowledge of Unity....Apply For This Job
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of game functionality as per design documents and specifications....Apply For This Job
As a Game Programmer you will: – Design and write the clean code that runs and controls the game which...Apply For This Job
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences. A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working...Apply For This Job
Accelerate learning in a well-known website design company Great opportunity for entry-level professionals to gain experience Work in a friendly...Apply For This Job
Strong programming skills :- C#, .Net Framework,MVC,.Net Core,Jquery,My SQL,MS SQL,CSS3,Html5,WPF,Blazor,windows apps- Knowledge of the Could platforms.- Strong knowledge of .Net...Apply For This Job